So I've been seeing this ten facts going around with a Sonic artists and after seeing acierr
do it, I thought why not.
So here we go!
1. Chris was originally a green Sonic recolor, and then a green Knuckles recolor. Fortunately for me this stage of his life never surfaced here, because it's pretty embarrassing to look back on.
2. Chris is one of the few characters to be still around that has my name. The reason why he has my name was it was supposed to be connected with one of my original story projects I'm working on.
3. He used to have quills because I couldn't figure out a way to justify how he would attack and all that. Basically early on when he became a raccoon he still had his recolor Sonic powers.
4. The basic gist of his story was that he was a human from another world that was sent to Sonic's world and had to battle evil monsters, mad scientists, get the girl, and find a way home.
5. His story went along pretty well until I realized that I had spent most of the time writing the about crossovers with other characters instead of developing my own characters.
6. After I canceled that series I went to revamp the character and the world he lived in. I eliminated most of the connections with the main Sonic series and tried to keep it as original as possible.
Anyways, more on the in depth character stuff.
7. He is a character that tries to remain positive and have a smile on his face. The reason behind this is because I noticed there was a lot of Sonic characters that are "edgy" and "ooh I'm hardcore, and tortured, and whatever" and I wanted to be different. Also dark and brooding characters kinda irk me.
Enough drama and behind the scenes, jeez. I can't help it. ^_^;
8. Chris loves the beach. His family would go to the beach every Summer and do all the beach stuff. Build sand castles, look for shells, go swimming, etc.
9. Chris has eyes for Kida. He can't seem to find a way to tell her how he feels though. Maybe one day...
10. Chris doesn't like to share his food. Even with people he's close to.
I hope you guys found this interesting. : )